Arnold Creek Neighborhood Association
c/o Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc.
7688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219
President Kathryn Daly
Arnold Creek Neighborhood Association boundaries are defined by West Portland Park to the west, Markham and Marshall Park to the north, Collins View and unincorporated land to the east and the City of Lake Oswego to the south.
View City of Portland neighborhood association boundary maps.
The purposes for which the Arnold Creek Neighborhood Association (ACNA) is organized are:
- To consider and act on issues that affect the livability and quality of the neighborhood;
- To provide an open process by which all residents and businesses operating in the ACNA may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood;
- To take positions in matters of civic interest and promote those positions in communications;
- To inform residents of events or plans affecting the neighborhood;
- To establish and maintain open lines of communication with other organizations, such as district coalitions, other neighborhood associations, and city, county, regional, and state government agencies; and
- To do and perform all the activities related to the above purposes, to have and enjoy all the powers granted, and engage in any lawful activities for which nonprofit corporations may be organized under Chapter 65 of the Oregon Revised Statutes or its equivalent future statutory language.